YOUR DUDEISM STORE IRON-ON PATCHES
How to Iron-on Embroidered Patches
(Patches can be easily ironed on to any natural fiber textile. Take extra caution if attempting to iron onto synthetic textiles such as backpacks as the hot iron may melt the fabric!)
- Set your hand iron at the hottest temperature setting. DO NOT USE STEAM DURING APPLICATION!
- Place your embroidered patch in the desired position and place a pressing cloth (such as a handkerchief, sheet or pillowcase fabric) over top.
- Press the iron straight down for 35-45 seconds with as much constant pressure as possible. NO BACK AND FORTH.
- Turn the garment inside-out and repeat steps 2 & 3.
- Allow the embroidered patch to cool down.
Taking care of your patch:
When washing or drying (especially in a machine), turn the item inside out to ensure the patch doesn’t come off.
Note that the center portion of our “Ordained Dudeist Priest” patch glows magically in the dark. Don’t get freaked out!
Though our patches are made with the best materials and iron-on adhesive, they still may come off after repeated washings and/or rough treatment. Common patch adhesive or iron-on adhesive sheets can be used to re-apply the patch. Otherwise, for extra-secure application, sewing the patch on is recommended.