uggabugga uggabugga

Author Topic: On a Spiritual Journey...  (Read 754 times)

Dudeist275

• Amateurs
  • Nice Marmot
    • My Website
On a Spiritual Journey...
« on: March 11, 2017, 05:50:30 PM »
...presently, and have found Dudeism to fit with my beliefs wholeheartedly but I have some questions/concerns I'm hoping a minister can talk to me about.

Dudeism appears to be very Zen, very spiritual man, but I like to look at Dudeism, and the entire act of 'takin er easy' in a scientific way, as described by Democritus of Abdera. He was the first to explain that every single thing in the universe is made up of atoms, and that we should be thankful that we can ingest wine to cause a chemical reaction that causes us to laugh. If we think of Dudeism in this way, I think it looks totally different but still retains the same core values: 'Life goes on, man' 'Fuck it' etc. remains, but look at it scientifically.

Every problem we create in our lives we create from the need for certain molecules, food, warmth, we need money for those things, we need to work jobs to get that money, we run in to problems like our cars not starting, fires (again, all molecules at work here) that cause us to need more money, which causes us to have more stress in our daily lives, hampering our ability to say 'fuck it'.

For me, remembering that I'm built out of atoms and molecules, and that the entire universe is just a mish-mash of all those molecules bouncing around together, it makes it so much easier to look at something in my life as just a random chain of events that brought everything to that point therefor giving me the ability to say 'fuck it'

So Dudeist? Or some Scientific offshoot?

All lightheartedness aside I can say seriously that I really have made my life better day to day thanks to the Dudeist lifestyle, remembering to live in the moment and to stop worrying about things out of my control has really changed who I am for the better.

Cheers everyone!
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the grey twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."

MountaineerDude

• Amateurs
Re: On a Spiritual Journey...
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2017, 04:39:50 PM »
Whoa man thats some deep shit.  But yeah, fuck it or whatever you were sayin, thats cool.  Just remember to keep the mind limber man.
Oh yeah and keep on keepin on man!!

Recent Posts

Big Blather Box

Last 50 Shouts:

WilieLix

Today at 11:38:36 PM

WilieLix

Today at 11:33:09 PM
friends dating casual relationships

Find me here!!! My name is Nyla

:: MY CONTACT INFORMATION ON THE NEXT PAGE ::

[url=http://bit.ly/2fae

WilieLix

Today at 11:22:07 PM

WilieLix

Today at 11:10:47 PM

WilieLix

Today at 10:59:37 PM

Davidnot

Today at 10:46:14 PM
Привет всем! Класный у вас сайт!
Нашёл интересное в

AjamesHap

Today at 10:42:27 PM
Sylwester nad morzem Strengthen Your Travel With Some Critical Advice

The idea of go is akin to creating a unexcelled adventure. Cut a listing to appropriately make fit yourself and then take to the rest. The tips winning are prodigious through despit

MichaelBeilk

Today at 10:21:52 PM
Привет всем участникам!
Нашел Приколы за день на э&#

WilieLix

Today at 10:19:24 PM

WilieLix

Today at 10:13:31 PM

WilieLix

Today at 09:56:01 PM

Mathewtig

Today at 09:37:19 PM
itaya hintinfo vulgarwise canorousness anepigraphic besagne wiros gersum deperdite monticellite banc tonjon intoxicates bueno biostatical klastorin helek effulges meanchey junkier biclinium mssm kondoz http://shoptitangel24.com/titan-ge

WilieLix

Today at 09:15:25 PM

MarilynGreek

Today at 08:59:36 PM
BotmasterLabs team is proud to present free version of legendary program XEvil (part of XRumer complex).
The program is decoding most of all world?s types of captcha. Most difficult captcha is not the exception -
Google ReCaptcha, Yandex, Hotmail

WilieLix

Today at 08:52:42 PM

WilieLix

Today at 08:10:40 PM

WilieLix

Today at 08:04:54 PM

WilieLix

Today at 07:53:27 PM

WilieLix

Today at 07:47:25 PM

Show 50 latest

Store

Dude Vinci
Get Dudeism tee shirts, ordination certificates and more. Help feed our monkey.
Click Here

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 17, 2017, 11:43:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recently Posted

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 52228
  • Total Topics: 5957
  • Online Today: 147
  • Online Ever: 378
  • (May 10, 2017, 05:23:00 PM)
Users Online