Forum > The Da Fino Code

The Guy walking in the background in the scene with Donny's ashes

(1/4) > >>

Turtle:
I just noticed this...right after the Dude and Walter hug after Donny's funeral,
there is a guy who comes walkin along on the top of the hill (top of the screen),
do u think this has any special symbolic meaning?

DigitalBuddha:

--- Quote from: Turtle on July 06, 2008, 06:05:59 AM ---I just noticed this...right after the Dude and Walter hug after Donny's funeral,
there is a guy who comes walkin along on the top of the hill (top of the screen),
do u think this has any special symbolic meaning?

--- End quote ---

Well dude, we just don't know. That has been studied for years including trying to find out who he is. Got any leads? Some dudes got the boys in the crime lab working in shifts trying to find out the ID of the "rock dude." Other dudes think it was a dude on the Coen's movie crew who happened to be in the camera for a few seconds and they just left him in. The wildest theory is that it is the stranger paying his respects for Donny, but a little stand offish, rather then joining the coffee can funeral.

SmokeytheBuddha:
I think he was on the grassy knoll in Dallas, too.

You know Turtle you're right, there is an unspoken message here, it's FUCK YOU, LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE. . . Yeah, I'll be at practice. :D

Turtle:
Easy man, take the 4 dollars.

does anyone know where that spot is in Cali?

DigitalBuddha:

--- Quote from: Turtle on July 06, 2008, 06:54:01 PM ---Easy man, take the 4 dollars.

does anyone know where that spot is in Cali?

--- End quote ---

Just off the coast looking toward Catalina Island, the town is Palos Verdes Estates on the south side of the Palos Verdes Peninsula. Its about 20 miles south of Los Angeles.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version