Forum > Great Dudes in History

Welcome to the "Great Dudes in History" Forum

(1/48) > >>

forumdude:
Hey all you great dudes out there, tell us who you think should make it to the finals. The Great Dudes in History Page finals, that is. If you feel we've made a big boo boo by leaving out any truly great historical and contemporary dudes, nominate them here and we'll consider if he's a good man (or woman) and thurrah.

DigitalBuddha:
Jesus.......................Three thousand years of beautiful tradition, from Moses to Sandy Koufax--YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT I LIVE IN THE PAST!   I--Jesus.  What the hell happened?

mintygoddess:
I nominate The Fab Four (The Beatles!) were great dudes. They influenced a generation and still are influencing young folks with their music of peace and love.
Think about it. All you need is love... there is enough money, food, etc on this planet to go around. It's a matter of distribution. When there is love, there is sharing and caring.
John Lennon is as alive today in his music as he was 40 years ago in The Beatles.
"I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round
I really love to watch them roll
No longer riding on the merry-go-round
I just had to let it go"
Sounds a bit dudeism to me.
Do we have to write up the profile for those we nominate if they get chosen, or do you?

El Duderino:
Clint Eastwood - okay, so he's a Republican but I don't think you could meet anyone more laid back.

Matthew MacConaghey - by virtue of the fact that he was arrested for playing the bongo drums at 3am while naked and stoned out of his face. I mean, cool. What a Dude!

Jesus - Okay, so he didn't toke. But he did have long hair and a beard, and he had a tendency to abide.

forumdude:
clint eastwood is pretty dudeish in real life. don't know if he qualifies. maybe after he's dead (not face down in the muck, hopefully). matt mc is pretty dudeish considering he's a big hollywood actor. not a great dude in history, but definitely a dude. jesus is already listed. keep em coming.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version