Forum > The Da Fino Code

I'm so fucking lazy...............

<< < (3/3)

brandt:

--- Quote from: Lone dude on December 12, 2008, 08:41:10 PM ---thats pretty lazy, puts you high in the runnin for laziest in the world

--- End quote ---

That's just like your opinion, man

digbys kid:

--- Quote from: brandt on October 28, 2008, 01:39:51 PM ---
--- Quote from: TheGermanNihilist on October 28, 2008, 06:33:11 AM ---Not everyone can be soooooo laid back though. Some people gotta make the world go round...and some maintain being very dude like in that manner.

--- End quote ---

You mean like Arthur Digby Sellers....wrote the bulk of the series...that dude was literally laid back.

Am I wrong? Okay then! ::)

--- End quote ---

I just want to say, on a personal level, we're both just really huge fans!

HnauHnakrapunt:

--- Quote ---The best slacking technique is to trick someone else to do something for you
--- End quote ---
Disabled people are in a way masters of this technique - saying this as one of them. Their family hears from them instantly: 'Could you... I cannot do this myself', just in case. Yes, technically I could do this. But you do it better/faster.
The trouble is you may never learn how to do something properly 8) so find the right amount here.

The funny thing is that this very same disabled person usually does not feel like asking total strangers for support. Here it is like asking a free-roaming tiger to bring you an oat soda.

I think the simplest way to be safely lazy is to have only necessary things around. Every new thing you buy means cleaning and fixing. No hand-made lace for my clothes for instance. Lace means careful washing and drying.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version