uggabugga uggabugga
Return to Dudeism.com |  recentposts2

Author Topic: Jeopardy! or, Better than "Up the butt, Bob"  (Read 3087 times)

Banjo Dude

• Dude
Jeopardy! or, Better than "Up the butt, Bob"
« on: March 06, 2011, 12:49:12 AM »
Oh, my... I was just watching Jeopardy! on my dvr... I'm a few days behind, but I'm weird about my Jeopardy, and I don't like missing it, and you know what? I'm not making excuses  :P

ANYhow... the category was "Starts with a body part" or something to that effect.  Guy gets the daily double, and it has a pic to go with the clue, which was something about this rodent having fur some hundreds of times softer than our hair.  Now, the picture was of a chinchilla, and they're definitely ultra soft, so, I'm thinkin', "chinchilla," right?

The guy almost runs out of time... I think Trebek even prompted him to hurry up and answer.

"What is a titmouse?"

Oh, my goodness ... that's just fucking priceless!  I swear, I almost found out how much it would hurt to shoot whiskey sour out my nose.  Like, I'm worried I might have woken my neighbors laughing too loudly.  Oh, my gut hurts now.... 

(my title there refers to a thing from that "Newlywed Game" back in the '70s:  "What's the strangest place you've ever made whoopie?" .. clearly expecting an answer like the kitchen counter or on the roof or something, you know, normal like that... the player, a young lady IIRC says, "That'd be up the butt, Bob.")

Recent Posts

Store

Dude Vinci
Get Dudeism tee shirts, ordination certificates and more. Help feed our monkey.
Click Here

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2022, 05:57:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recently Posted

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 54368
  • Total Topics: 6437
  • Online Today: 94
  • Online Ever: 8112
  • (October 04, 2021, 09:08:24 PM)
Users Online