uggabugga uggabugga
Return to Dudeism.com |  recentposts2

Author Topic: Wedding Vows  (Read 17842 times)

El Duderino

• Dude
  • ... in the parlance of our times
    • The Carpetpissers
Wedding Vows
« on: October 12, 2007, 06:22:44 PM »
Do we have, like, some established wedding vows we can use? I've, uh, looked all over the... you know? ... and I can't find any reference. I mean there isn't even a literal connection.

This is a bummer, man...
Not on the rug, man...

DigitalBuddha

• Administrator
  • Dude
  • I ain't never seen no queen in her damn undies...
Re: Wedding Vows
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2007, 08:18:24 PM »
Do we have, like, some established wedding vows we can use? I've, uh, looked all over the... you know? ... and I can't find any reference. I mean there isn't even a literal connection.

This is a bummer, man...

I, the Dude, (that, or Duder. His  Dudeness.  Or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing) the royal we, take you, my chick; dudette, to be my like totally significant other, to have and to have coitus with from this day forward, for better or for worse, to burn a J with, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, stoned or not, flashback or not; from this day forward until death do us part --- that's my robe---fuck it, lets go bowling.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2007, 05:31:41 PM by digitalbuddha »

abdude

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2008, 05:03:18 PM »
I, the Dude, think you're like, you know, a really cool chick, and I think it would be really righteous for us to, you know, hook up.

Fuck the promises shit. ;)

Andrea D.

• Dude
  • Business papers
    • Dudeismo nihilista
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2008, 05:52:42 PM »

This is a bummer, man...

I, the Dude, (that, or Duder. His  Dudeness.  Or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing) the royal we, take you, my chick; dudette, to be my like totally significant other, to have and to have coitus with from this day forward, for better or for worse, to burn a J with, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, stoned or not, flashback or not; from this day forward until death do us part --- that's my robe---fuck it, lets go bowling.

"...from this day forward until death do us part" Death? you mean the man in the black pajamas? and dude, you forget the creedence's tapes again. :)

Dime Sandra.ĦĦQue ridiculo!!

DigitalBuddha

• Administrator
  • Dude
  • I ain't never seen no queen in her damn undies...
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2008, 01:22:15 AM »

This is a bummer, man...

"...from this day forward until death do us part" Death? you mean the man in the black pajamas? and dude, you forget the creedence's tapes again. :)

Fuck it, lets get us a lane............

Window Lady

• Dude
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2009, 08:33:13 AM »
Do you .... ....., take ....... ......., and promise to help her concieve man?

Lebukowski

• Dude
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2009, 02:24:50 AM »

This is a bummer, man...

That creep can roll
Full of sound and fury, signifying nothing

DeeDeeMeares

• Amateurs
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2009, 08:49:14 AM »

Dude, you have the right to remain silent, anything you say may be held against you, and you have the right to have an attorney present. You may kiss your dudette. 
Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.  ---Will Rogers
Wedding Vegas Planner

Recent Posts

Store

Dude Vinci
Get Dudeism tee shirts, ordination certificates and more. Help feed our monkey.
Click Here

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 31, 2020, 03:17:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recently Posted

April Fools
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 53460
  • Total Topics: 6170
  • Online Today: 28
  • Online Ever: 7905
  • (January 16, 2020, 02:55:01 AM)