uggabugga uggabugga
Return to Dudeism.com |  recentposts2

Author Topic: Alaska: Out of State Officiant  (Read 294 times)

MSB690916

• Amateurs
Alaska: Out of State Officiant
« on: May 27, 2021, 07:08:29 AM »
Hi folks,

I'm recently ordained, and my friends have asked me to get them married. We're from Oregon, but travelling to Anchorage to have the ceremony. Has anyone officiated a ceremony in Alaska? Any recommendations on how to make sure I've got the paperwork done so that I'm official in AK? I appreciate any insights.

Cheers,
Michael

brown7

• Amateurs
Re: Alaska: Out of State Officiant
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2021, 11:37:09 AM »
Yes i have done my marriage and it is very easy to do the paperwork in Alaska, I would suggest you something you will first need to submit your application to the Office, and once your application is approved, you will receive a license notification from your local office or district court. Your spouse must be present. In addition, you will need to present identification documents. Here's a tip from a pro: Double-check the recommendations in your specific niche to avoid confusion or problems in the future. so it's worth it.  You and your spouse will need to carry a government-issued photo ID, which can include a driver's license, passport, and military rank I.D. card or other government-issued identification. A birth certificate may also be required to confirm the date of birth.  If one of the parties was previously married, the number of previous marriages and the date the marriage ended must be indicated on the application, and you may need to provide real proof of the reason (for example, death certificate, divorce decree, etc.).   And you don't need a blood test.

Recent Posts

Store

Dude Vinci
Get Dudeism tee shirts, ordination certificates and more. Help feed our monkey.
Click Here

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 16, 2021, 05:28:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recently Posted

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 54152
  • Total Topics: 6390
  • Online Today: 69
  • Online Ever: 7905
  • (January 16, 2020, 02:55:01 AM)
Users Online