uggabugga uggabugga
Return to Dudeism.com |  recentposts2

Author Topic: Feeling fat again  (Read 961 times)

HnauHnakrapunt

• Dude
Feeling fat again
« on: October 20, 2020, 05:27:42 AM »
My mom bought me another coat that technically fits when it comes to sleeve length and general length but is quite narrow at the hip area. My BMI is quite ok, my shape what is commonly called 'an apple', I am just short and far from being 'petite' as they say. So either I need to cut sleeves that are too long or to wear things that are too narrow.

Testing my dude patience  8) Especially the fact that I really like the colour and style of the coat.

Yes, not every 1.58 m/5.18 feet person is skinny. F#ck it.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2020, 06:36:31 AM by HnauHnakrapunt »
The Royal Me here: Thankie Master, Simplicity Theory Achievement and Agricultural Theology Achievement

cowolter

• Amateurs
Re: Feeling fat again
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2020, 05:57:36 PM »
Hello, You tried to log what you eat ?
I always feel fatter and ickier when I'm eating unhealthy and overeating. Even though I know it makes me feel worse later, that little dopamine rush from eating something with a lot of sugar and fat somehow seems worth it at the time. For example you have app or own track calories spreadsheet like https://printsbery.com/planner-templates/meal/weekly , it will give you an idea of your calories intake.
I think you should start just to log your food for a week, then make changes to eat right 

« Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 05:31:11 PM by cowolter »

HnauHnakrapunt

• Dude
Re: Feeling fat again
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2020, 04:28:08 AM »
The funny thing is I eat no junk food on a daily basis. The main unhealthy thing I allow myself is a pack of potato chips from time to time (like once in two weeks). For some reason I am a kind of salt addict recently, trying to cut this, but almost any kind of chocolate tastes too sweet, same for sodas and tea with sugar.
Perhaps I should take a closer look at my meals and training as a whole. Eating veggie stuff for your lunch may be not enough. Still it's not like going from the mastiff to the chihuahua, not that kind of thing.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2020, 04:40:59 AM by HnauHnakrapunt »
The Royal Me here: Thankie Master, Simplicity Theory Achievement and Agricultural Theology Achievement

Recent Posts

Store

Dude Vinci
Get Dudeism tee shirts, ordination certificates and more. Help feed our monkey.
Click Here

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 05, 2020, 09:51:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recently Posted

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 53885
  • Total Topics: 6293
  • Online Today: 51
  • Online Ever: 7905
  • (January 16, 2020, 02:55:01 AM)
Users Online