uggabugga uggabugga
Return to Dudeism.com |  recentposts2

Author Topic: A Short Film inspired by Dudeism  (Read 2388 times)

TheBigGandalfowski

• Amateurs
A Short Film inspired by Dudeism
« on: December 07, 2015, 11:43:26 PM »
Hey, Dudes. Recently, Dudeism has been helping me through some rough times. That, and a strict drug regimen to keep the mind limber. So, when my final project came up for film class in the Community College, I thought "why not honor the spirit of The Dude with this story?". Anyway, It's the only class I'm enrolled in, because, well, I don't really give a shit about climbing some ladder. I like making movies, so I'll stick to that. I wanted to share it with my Dudeist brothers and sisters because it meant something to me. Enjoy...and of course, Abide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS_6APkZdgA

PriorRestraint

• Dude
Re: A Short Film inspired by Dudeism
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2015, 10:38:15 AM »
Hey, Dudes. Recently, Dudeism has been helping me through some rough times. That, and a strict drug regimen to keep the mind limber. So, when my final project came up for film class in the Community College, I thought "why not honor the spirit of The Dude with this story?". Anyway, It's the only class I'm enrolled in, because, well, I don't really give a shit about climbing some ladder. I like making movies, so I'll stick to that. I wanted to share it with my Dudeist brothers and sisters because it meant something to me. Enjoy...and of course, Abide.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS_6APkZdgA

I liked this a lot man. Hit many of the dudeist themes without being too straightforward about it. Well done. Put me in a thoughtful mood, and I'm going to spread extra holiday dudely kindness in its honor. Take it easy...

bobfily

• Amateurs
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2021, 07:06:28 AM »
I hope you managed to make a good film or short film that made people cry))

coxdenis32

• Amateurs
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2021, 03:48:47 AM »
I can recommend a few cool European films that tell about human destinies in different formats. I think you can recognize a few films because they are famous. I like films that make me think about my life and my actions. I recently read a short review https://freebooksummary.com/category/americanah on the correct analysis of a film. I can say that there are several criteria for analyzing a good film. The first is the scenario and it seems to me that this is the main criterion. An interesting story makes you empathize. The second criterion is the selection of actors and sets. Life films always provoke a storm of emotions and non-standard reactions.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2021, 07:41:19 AM by coxdenis32 »

Recent Posts

Store

Dude Vinci
Get Dudeism tee shirts, ordination certificates and more. Help feed our monkey.
Click Here

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 25, 2021, 12:12:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recently Posted

Members
  • Total Members: 3525
  • Latest: Assunta
Stats
  • Total Posts: 54097
  • Total Topics: 6385
  • Online Today: 73
  • Online Ever: 7905