uggabugga uggabugga
Return to Dudeism.com |  recentposts2

Author Topic: Over the line, Australia and its nany government getting in the way of dude life  (Read 3275 times)

Red Back Dragon Dude

• Dude
Ok all i know i am still new here but from the land down under i gota say there are some rules that a dude just cant abide,

the "nanny" state here goes far and wide and though this dude abides most of it a few things just cannot be,

-Keeping your vehicle in "as new" condition
i am sorry but that i just cannot abide , it turns vehicle ownership into a hellishly expensive drain on a dudes lifestyle i love my car dudes it lets me get away into the country but its getting to the point where i cant afford it anymore because of the insane "as new" requirement.

-in victoria if you change a light bulb without an electricians qualification and get caught you can get a $20 fine
put simply when the dude needs to change a light bulb he changes it.

- no fun aloud
ok yeah you can take this one with a grain of salt but dudes its almost like we are under a ban on fun , no fireworks , no campfires , cant chill at one of the local rivers anymore after hours , heck there's alot more than that but dudes but i am losing my train of thought on that one.

-Bowling
in my town a dude has extremely limited options , its expensive as heck to go bowling here in the few places you can go to , ok so i am not sure whether its taxes , lack of approval or greed that is to blame for this but a dude needs to be able to bowl.

BikerDude

• Dude
  • Time wounds all heels -John Lennon
Keeping your vehicle in "as new" condition
i am sorry but that i just cannot abide , it turns vehicle ownership into a hellishly expensive drain on a dudes lifestyle i love my car dudes it lets me get away into the country but its getting to the point where i cant afford it anymore because of the insane "as new" requirement.

A new what?

That sounds like a loophole to me.
With some bondo and elbo grease anything could be accomplised.
Imaging a big turd, sort of like the oscar mayer hotdog mobile but a big steaming brown turd mobile.
How tough could it be keeping it looking like a fresh turd?

Out here we are all his children

Recent Posts

Store

Dude Vinci
Get Dudeism tee shirts, ordination certificates and more. Help feed our monkey.
Click Here

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 05, 2020, 01:02:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recently Posted

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 53886
  • Total Topics: 6294
  • Online Today: 51
  • Online Ever: 7905
  • (January 16, 2020, 02:55:01 AM)
Users Online