uggabugga uggabugga
Return to Dudeism.com |  recentposts2

Author Topic: A new religion hich requires no money and settles all disagreements.  (Read 3405 times)

^eagle^

• Amateurs
  • Good day to you all. although I have never watchd the Big Lebowski I have always dreamed of a religion such as this. Thank you great Spirit for this opportunity. I hope to be of some help here. I had a few beers , or oat sodas as I believe they are ca
Smoke you some awesome thai stick and watch 59:10 to 66:55.  If your IQ is above135 you might see it.  155 and up far out huh!?

Honestly its the best movie  about modern america I have seen.  Now the internet is distorting reALITY by inducing imaginations with CGI.  But I digress.  won't let me post links to the movie but whatever.  It's cool.

mrpaddy

• Dude
Re: A new religion hich requires no money and settles all disagreements.
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2014, 03:37:03 PM »
I think your link has been lost dude - I believe there's a posting minimum before you can submit links on here.

What's it called? I'm sure YouTube search can do the rest for me :)

^eagle^

• Amateurs
  • Good day to you all. although I have never watchd the Big Lebowski I have always dreamed of a religion such as this. Thank you great Spirit for this opportunity. I hope to be of some help here. I had a few beers , or oat sodas as I believe they are ca
Re: A new religion hich requires no money and settles all disagreements.
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2014, 04:10:51 PM »
Yeah gotta watch for the spam reactionaires.  It's all good. the times are the actual running times.  strikes and gutters. 

Recent Posts

Store

Dude Vinci
Get Dudeism tee shirts, ordination certificates and more. Help feed our monkey.
Click Here

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 30, 2020, 07:07:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recently Posted

Halloween
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 53744
  • Total Topics: 6238
  • Online Today: 107
  • Online Ever: 7905
  • (January 16, 2020, 02:55:01 AM)