uggabugga uggabugga
Return to Dudeism.com |  recentposts2

Author Topic: Wasted the day away by the pool.  (Read 2594 times)

A Dude

• Dude
Wasted the day away by the pool.
« on: July 28, 2013, 06:29:26 PM »
My sister and her family are away on vacation, and I have an open invitation to their pool, so I thought today would be a great day to go. Arrived about lunch time with a cooler of oat sodas, my little cd player with some tunes, some hamburger for the grill and a couple of j's. Took my copy of Dude De Ching but didn't get any readin' done. Mostly just floated on a float, cleared my mind and watched the clouds sail by. The sky seemed the most blue I have ever seen, and every cloud seem to have some kinda of shape to it. One minute a a cloud looked like a rabbit, next it was 57 chevy. Man, this dude had a nice relaxin' day.
" That rug really tied the room together, did it not?"

DigitalBuddha

• Administrator
  • Dude
  • I ain't never seen no queen in her damn undies...
Re: Wasted the day away by the pool.
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2013, 07:34:13 PM »
My sister and her family are away on vacation, and I have an open invitation to their pool, so I thought today would be a great day to go. Arrived about lunch time with a cooler of oat sodas, my little cd player with some tunes, some hamburger for the grill and a couple of j's. Took my copy of Dude De Ching but didn't get any readin' done. Mostly just floated on a float, cleared my mind and watched the clouds sail by. The sky seemed the most blue I have ever seen, and every cloud seem to have some kinda of shape to it. One minute a a cloud looked like a rabbit, next it was 57 chevy. Man, this dude had a nice relaxin' day.

;D Dude, you were spotted...

A Dude

• Dude
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2013, 09:56:24 PM »

;D Dude, you were spotted...

Alright...which one of you dudes were lookin' over the fence ?
" That rug really tied the room together, did it not?"

Judd Dude

• Dude
  • Hey careful man there's a beverage here!
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2013, 09:33:00 AM »
That's far from what I'd call a wasted day, man... Sounds more like a perfect day to me!
"Is this a... what day is this???"

Recent Posts

Store

Dude Vinci
Get Dudeism tee shirts, ordination certificates and more. Help feed our monkey.
Click Here

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2020, 01:37:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recently Posted

Autumnal Equinox
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 53679
  • Total Topics: 6219
  • Online Today: 76
  • Online Ever: 7905
  • (January 16, 2020, 02:55:01 AM)