Forum > Funny Shtuff

Random funny stuff

(1/2) > >>

This Dude Abides:
I've developed a huge library of images over the years so figured I'd share a few

Burps:

--- Quote from: ZenDudeiwst on August 17, 2016, 02:06:11 PM ---Phelps, the greatest athlete of the last 2100 years, according to the record books anyway, is newbielink:https://www.villagevoice.com/2022/03/22/prosolution-plus-review/ [nonactive] and is a certified dude.

I wonder if he's a fan of the movie as well? This would be a definite non-lightweight to have on the team.

--- End quote ---

Just saw this and made me laugh now that Michael has just won a ton more Gold at Rio.

ZenDudeist:
Phelps, the greatest athlete of the last 2100 years, according to the record books anyway, is a certified dude.

I wonder if he's a fan of the movie as well? This would be a definite non-lightweight to have on the team.

maitrishah1:
I wonder if he's a fan of the movie as well? This would be a definite non-lightweight to have on the team. cool this

ronaldlee:

--- Quote from: This Dude Abides on May 03, 2013, 09:54:37 AM ---I've developed a huge library of images over the years so figured I'd share a few

--- End quote ---

First one isnot funny stuff  :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version