uggabugga uggabugga
Return to Dudeism.com |  recentposts2

Author Topic: Big Lebowski Winter Party presented by Long Island Pulse Magazine and 300 LI  (Read 6408 times)

LIdude

• Amateurs
On December 5th, 2007 from 6-10pm, Long Island Pulse Magazine and the 300 Long Island bowling facility in Melville, Long Island offer an alternative to "driving around" or "the occasional acid flashback" with a Big Lebowski-themed night of bowling, food, drinks, prizes and your favorite f'n flick playing on a loop all night long on every widescreen TV in the place. After a successful Lebowski-themed showing/party at Huntington's Cinema Arts Centre last year, we're back for more, man.

$25 per person includes a one-year subscription to Long Island Pulse Magazine and a night of bowling games complete with shoes, food, complimentary Lebowski-specific drinks (White Russians, Sarsaparilla and oat soda/beer), and a cash bar for all non-Lebowski drinks. RSVP by November 30th: (631) 289-4315, ext. 13 or rsvp@lipulse.com. No cover for subscribers. Subscribe online today at www.lipulse.com. For venue info/photos visit www.3hundred.com/300longisland. "The dude abides."

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: October 24, 2007, 09:31:13 AM by LIdude »

DigitalBuddha

• Administrator
  • Dude
  • I ain't never seen no queen in her damn undies...
On December 5th, 2007 from 6-10pm, Long Island Pulse Magazine and the 300 Long Island bowling facility in Melville, Long Island offer an alternative to "driving around" or "the occasional acid flashback" with a Big Lebowski-themed night of bowling, food, drinks, prizes and your favorite f'n flick playing on a loop all night long on every widescreen TV in the place. After a successful Lebowski-themed showing/party at Huntington's Cinema Arts Centre last year, we're back for more, man.

$25 per person includes a one-year subscription to Long Island Pulse Magazine and a night of bowling games complete with shoes, food, complimentary Lebowski-specific drinks (White Russians, Sarsaparilla and oat soda/beer), and a cash bar for all non-Lebowski drinks. RSVP by November 30th: (631) 289-4315, ext. 13 or rsvp@lipulse.com. No cover for subscribers. Subscribe online today at www.lipulse.com. For venue info/photos visit www.3hundred.com/300longisland. "The dude abides."

Sounds like a night to beat the band, dude

Andrea D.

• Dude
  • Business papers
    • Dudeismo nihilista
 :( 
And i'm so fuckin' far...
Dime Sandra.ĦĦQue ridiculo!!

ZenDudeist

• Dude
  • I'm sorry I wasn't listening.
Seriously, just once I wish they'd do a Lebowski Fest or whatehaveyou within AT LEAST 200 hundred miles of my presebt location. As it is now, I don't even begin to have the neccessary means for a neccessary means to drive half way accross the country to roll a few frames with fellow achievers.

Recent Posts

Store

Dude Vinci
Get Dudeism tee shirts, ordination certificates and more. Help feed our monkey.
Click Here

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 14, 2022, 06:43:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recently Posted

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 54561
  • Total Topics: 6471
  • Online Today: 77
  • Online Ever: 8112
  • (October 04, 2021, 09:08:24 PM)
Users Online