uggabugga uggabugga

Author Topic: From a newbie Dude- For the diabetic Dudes- a sugar free White Russina recipe!  (Read 2267 times)

Musequestor

• Amateurs
So...  It's my first post and I hope it's a helpful contribution.  For all the diabetic Dudes out there. :-)  I drink vodka because it has the least/best impact on my A1C numbers.  Today, to show my wife an approximation of what a White Russian tastes like, (she says she doesn't remember ever having one... and we're both seniors!) I created this.  ( May have been done before, since there's "Nothing new under the sun" :-) )
8 oz strong black coffee (I used a wally world equivalent of "tasters choice" called Bien Dia!  I think its called)

After making the instant coffee with hot microwave water add 3 tablespoons of dry creamer and 3 envelopes of sucralose artificial sweetener.

6 oz of sugar free vanilla syrup product from dollar tree store- It's called "Cafe al Fresco", it's also sugar free and uses the potassium based artificial sweetener, again, NO aspartame. :-)   that's half a bottle of the product. 

Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract product.  (We happened to have real vanilla on the shelf today. :-) )
Mix together in a mason jar type container and let cool to room temperature and then refrigerate. 

After the mix has chilled, put a few ice cubes in a rock glass, add a shot of vodka, about 3 oz of the mix, and about 2 oz of whole milk. 

Stir and enjoy!  :-) 

Peace and Abide!  :-) 

Liam_123

• Dude
That sounds delicious dude. As an avid drinker, I will have to try this some day.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Rinranarin

• Amateurs
It is a useful thing for the reader. To admit that it is new knowledge for me.

Recent Posts

Store

Dude Vinci
Get Dudeism tee shirts, ordination certificates and more. Help feed our monkey.
Click Here

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 19, 2018, 06:49:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recently Posted

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 52460
  • Total Topics: 6009
  • Online Today: 268
  • Online Ever: 378
  • (May 10, 2017, 05:23:00 PM)
Users Online